01 March, 2007

Just as I AM...


What is so bad about the way God made me? What exactly is the problem? I am 5'10--taller than most men that I know. God made me tall so that I could see beyond what my focus was on. Isnt he the bomb! I have a dangerously curvy body. Bodacious! Isnt that awesome? Yessir--IT IS! I have smooth chocolate skin--tanned all year round! Yes its wonderful to be me! I have a head full of thick curls--that I can wear straight, wavy or fro'd out! Isnt that AWESOME? I have a smile that lights up the room or my soul when I feel weary...I know I am the ish! I am compassionate and I have the ability to look into the soul of my fellow man...or woman. That is truly a gift. I am humble. I try not to be sometimes, because people take advantage of that...but I know who I am--and honestly, more and more, I am fine with that. I am honest. I struggle sometimes with motivation, discipline, or my ability to dream. But I know that I will overcome EVERY obstacle that appears to be in my way. Because I am built to succeed, despite what I have convinced myself to believe. I am a trendsetter...I create waves with only my presence. I am a powerful woman. And a woman...INDEED!!! Such a wonderful gift...my femininity. I appreciate all of the gifts that I possess within myself. and I am also thankful for all the ones that are there that I have yet to embrace. I am so thankfull for you God. For making me-- and allowing me to be ....JUST AS I AM. I love you.

No comments: