01 March, 2007

Let there be peace...And there IS!

I was just thinking how Awesome our creator is. And I thought how in the beginning of the Bible...it says in the beginning there was the WORD...and the word was with God...and how the word IS God. (yes I take that to be literal) And i thought about how we are the only species that can actually speak "words". OOh what a gift that is. I mean...we create with our words in the same way he did. Well thats what I believe anyway. Well not ultimately...I believe that our creative power lies heavily in what we say, but also what we feel, think and believe in our heart of hearts to be true. I think that when he commanded that there be light...and there was!!! That is like the MOST AWESOME example ever of how we are to create in our own little worlds. I mean...If we actually said with complete knowing that what we commanded would be, the way that he did. No doubts or fears or anxieties or what ifs? No mental contradictions...or worries. How super spectacular could that be? How spectacular it IS!! Hmm what have I been commanding in my world...lets take a look at the things that are showing up....
~Somewhere along the lines, I must have said let there be not enough...cuz it seems that I can never get enough, never have enough, never be enough.
~I must have also said let there be as little joy as possible--mustve been a challenge just to see if I could actually live like this!
~I also said let there be stress--cuz I use any circumstance as a portal into a stressful place!
~I also commanded that I have the maximum number of hurdles on the way to my destination.(wherever that is?)
Why did I do this? Maybe to test and see how strong I am...but since I do have control over this I am gonna go ahead and re-decide how I'm gonna do this life thang! Ya know! It is after all MY prerogative to change MY mind...and live in the way I WANT to live. God has a plan for my life and I greatly suspect that it is much more abundant than this!! I decided that I am going have enough for all the things I need AND want--as they are both important to me. I dont know how...but thats not my job. I am just deciding NOW that I have enough. Better yet...I have MORE than enough. I even have enough to share. Because I am more than enough...and I deserve to live to my FABULOUS potential. I am also deciding that my life will overflow with JOY! Why? Why not? If I am to be here for any length of time...why not In-Joy every aspect of it. Just the act of receiving breath. Loving and allowing my whole self to be loved. To take notice of what it means to truly be alive...and align myself with that. Sounds good. I dwell in Joy! PERIOD.
I also command that my path is smooth and easy. Not easy as in no obstacles, but easy as in aligned with my purpose. I dont want to put unecessary burdens on myself...just to rough myself up along the way! Ludicrous! But thats the way its been. Well now that I know...the only thing left to do...is CHANGE! I love you, God!

1 comment:

CreoleInDC said...

This post made me smile. Go head girl...go head git down!