14 March, 2007

Thank you...

God for bringing me out of that space into this one with You. Thank you so much for making me aware of the subtle yet profound difference between the feelings that I had, the thoughts I had, and who I AM! I am in such a deep appreciation for You, especially right now because you love me enough to not allow me to continue throughout my day the way I was going. I can still feel it...but it is much much smaller and for that, God, I am humbled and grateful. I know that I am a bit psycho nowadays...and I know you know why so I wont even go into it now...but I just wanted to use this time to acknowlege You...and let you know that I KNOW and to say THANK YOU! Thank you for your vision...and thank you for your guidance. Thank you for this wonderful world, and the beautiful people in it. Including me! And thank you for the ability to change and be changed. I pray for all that you are to engrave yourself in my heart, my mind, my soul, and my human awareness...so that I ALWAYS know what time it is--even in the eye of the storm. Help me to believe that it is YOU delivering me and not just the passage of time, like my mind likes to tell me. Help me to be so intimate with you...that I disappear. God...I love you, I need you. And at this moment...I am aware that you are still here. Thanks...you are the best.

1 comment:

Sweet KeiKei said...

wow...that was beautiful, deep and very similar to how i've been feeling lately. i know in my heart that The Lord blesses me and i'm eternally grateful.
stay blessed!!!
xoxoxo