08 March, 2007

Energy for Excitement

Okay I couldnt think of a better title, but...I had fun yesterday. I mean the feeling inside me and the energy in the atmosphere of my life was EXCITING AND HAPPY! I went to church with my other sister (had to say that lest my blood sister be verrry angry--smile) Had a ball at church class. I love Rev. Shaheerah and the whole TLC Community by the way. Anyway, we went to the grocery store afterwards, not one of my fav activities, but it was MUCH better with Tima there. We had a ball, laughing and playing around like little kids. Was that weird? Yeah probably, BUT...It was just fun! I wasnt overly concerned with what was going on around me...just enjoying the moment. We even got blessed with a free gallon of milk from a nice WIC mom! Thanks girl! Gotta love that! Hmmm--Hope I get blessed with some gallons of gas soon! I accept! Anyway...I ate a good dinner (a normal portion) and only got up once in the middle of the night with Jeremiah--but his dad handled the duty since I had to get up soon (gotta love that!) But today I am exhausted! Its like it took SOOO much energy to have fun yesterday. I did what I wanted to do. Connected in a very real way to my family, ate well, relaxed good...and woke up this morning...EXHAUSTED!!! LOL Is this normal. Did I overload my system, by throwing newness into the mix? My life is usually full of should, need to's, and have to's...yesterday was all about what I wanted, what would be enjoyable to me and I seem to have paid a price for it. Is this negativity trying to discourage me from actually living my life? hmmm I'm thinking that maybe if I continue to do what feels right then my energy levels will adjust to what I'm doing. Yeah...that sounds about right huh? Good. Love.

No comments: