23 May, 2007

Something my dream said to me last night...

Life doesnt wait. It keeps going and going. No matter what you think you need to "get" OR "BECOME" before you start living your life. More money, that perfect relationship, that bangin' body, a fabulous career, spiritual understanding...whatever it may be...Life is STILL happening. There is no pause in life, when I withdraw from it. While I'm swimming in the depths of this small hole that I perceive to be all encompassing called depression... YEP! My life is still happening. I cannot BE-lieve...there is no pause!!!. How did I go thru life thinking that it did. I assumed that it stopped during my times of indecison. I know, I know that sounds crazy...but that simple message cracked my head OPEN! Like wow! When I decide not to participate in life...its not like life doesnt happen until I'm ready again...It is ALWAYS happening. Even after I die, it will be happening. Just WOW!

2 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

Good lesson to have learned on your own Princess. You know me...even when life sucks...I'm LIVING IT!

You made me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Amen sister- that is something I have to tell myself all of the time- time waits on no one- so you might as well enjoy it while you can....