14 May, 2007

I love...

My Favorite things about you:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your smile. You have not a tooth yet…but it warms my heart to see you smile.

Your laugh is HILARIOUS.

I love your little hugs. They warm my entire body.

I love your little feet feet. They smell like mini daddys feet, tho!

I love the way you poke out your bottom lip to show that you are REALLY upset. (yes it makes me smile)

I love how you have the audacity to take up the most of the room in a full size bed…when you are less than 2 feet tall!

I love the way that you watch my performances…and I LOVE when we dance together.

I love to see you with your dad. You two are beautiful!

I love how you favor us…even if it hurts others feelings (is that bad? Ha ha oh well...)

I love how your fro does what it wants to do…just like Mommies! J

I love your little voice.

I love your sense of humor…You are funny already!

I love how special you make me feel when your whole face lights up when you see me!

I love how you talk the most…when its my bedtime!

I love the way…you like to wait until the diaper is off to pee! (when its on daddy…notsomuch on me! J )

I love that you know what you want…and INTEND to get it…or else!

No comments: