08 May, 2007

Things are looking UP!

The night before last...I had a dream that I was late for work. I dreamed I got there at 8:11 (which is unacceptable). I dont want to make this longer than it has to be...On a whim I played it in the lottery...and would you believe that it came out STRAIGHT! I NEVER play the lottery. Its just not somthing I do...but I had a dollar change from a 5 and thought why not? When I told my man...he asked did I play our sons birthday...I'm like Naw! I played a number I dreamed about last night! So he was on the way to watch the playoffs...when our lottery came on...Can you imagine the feeling of the air in the room when the ball said 8...then 1...then 1! We both, in unison, were like "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" Yes our baby was in the room, giggling in the excitement, but that was just too amazing! Wow! Cannot believe it! I have been doing some abundance work and synchronocity or just abundance from nowhere is signs that you are on the way...not only did I win the lottery, but my company bought us breakfast, a client brought us lunch...AND MY BOSS walked in today and shot me a 20 for a job well done yesterday! I am SPEECHLESS! I am utterly speechless. This is about so much more than the money...it is about asking God with sincerity, and receiving confirmation that not only was my little insignifcant voice heard...but was answered! That is too awesome! I had to share. I wrote a post yesterday that was so shitty too! My attitude wasnt the best yesterday...I erased it before I posted cuz that is just not who I want to be anymore. I had to pull myslef out of that slump...and looking back...yesterday was a very good day! I didnt feel too good in it...but that doesnt change the fact that IT WAS GOOD! I had to thank HIM for giving me love...even when my attitude was so shitty! Gotta love that unconditional NESS of the Lord...Its tha BOMB!

9 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

girl...u betta go on ahead wit yo bad self!!!!

beautiful post....it really touched my soul!!!

HAVE ANOTHER BLESSED DAY!!!

CreoleInDC said...

Loan me fifty cents. :)

Keelah said...

Mon! YOu can HAVE a whole Dolla!

Shai said...

Wow! That is great. Gurl, side of the D you stay on I can roll by after work. LOL.

Keelah said...

West Side!! Ha ha remember that phase? Bringin it back! ---Lettin it go again!

Shai said...

I am Westside too. LOL.

Lisa Steptoe said...

Have you seen "The Secret"? I think your having one of those moments...

Keelah said...

Hmm Sales Diva...I have seen The Secret...and amazingly I didnt even think about that! Sweet!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!!!

I am sooo happy for you! *thinking back trying to count out how much*$$$ just kidding...LMAO!!!

People say money doesnt make you!!! But dammit! It helps!!!

You go!