15 May, 2007

Changes

Im thinking about changing the name of this blog. It just doesnt seem appropriate, AT ALL! I mean, Yes I knew that when I created it...but it was more of an affirmation, but now it just makes me ANGRY! Every time I read truly satizfied...I wonder who the hell is that? Cuz Lord knows that is sooo far from me right now...it really aint funny! Sigh! I am feeling better today...my buddy is still hanging out...but this too shall pass. My faith sounds weak, but I really do believe it to be true. Hope yall are having a good day!

3 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

i say there's nothing wrong with your blog name....claim it, hold onto it and it shall be yours.

and tell that so called friend to get lost

xoxoxo

Shai said...

I agree with UKD. Plus, you have so many pluses going for you, you have a job, a beautiful child, a place to stay, talent, a good heart and so on. I think we raise bars of satisfaction that when we get one thing, we raise the bar before we even savor it.

This blog is for therapy and sharing from what I gather in your posts. Plus it gives you a chance to sharpen your writing skills.

So Mz. Keelah, let go of the frustration and bask in what you have now and can do.

Keelah said...

Unknown...with friends like these...you know the rest

Shai...thank you for your comment. I guess I dont savor because I'm ready to be where I "think" I should be. I am going to take time to pray and read today...for sure!

I love yall so much...thank you!