09 May, 2007

Whats in your purse?

After 6 months of carrying around a diaper bag and understanding the necessity of being prepared for almost anything at any time...I took a look at my own bag (purse)--The contents were hilarious
Cute Red Planner (for show mostly)
2 Notebooks filled with Random notes from observations that couldnt wait
Old checkstubs
A box of vitamins
5 inkpens
Change
Wallet
Money
Paper
Little book

Now this is not enough to see me through any situation except for great ideas! I realized that I dont have a grown persons purse...I have a bookbag camaflouged as a purse. I made a list of things that NEED to be in my purse. You never know when I may need to do a quick change or a touchup...or what if for some reason I am not able to go home and need to 'get done'. With my purse...aint happening. So here it is

Wallet
Money
Debit Card
Notebook
Pen
Planner
Deoderant
Toothbrush/paste/floss
Mirror
Mints/Gum
Lotion
Inspirational Little Book
Brush--Water Bottle
Pantyliners
Lip Stuff (Gloss, color, vaseline)

Can we think of anything else to put into my purse? That seems like an awful lot I feel so un-womanly not knowing what really to carry...sigh...but oh well...better now than 50 right?

No comments: