10 May, 2007

I almost felt sympathy...but his face!!!

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/vegans-sentenced-to-life-for-starving/20070509155909990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

I read a lot on parenting and baby nutrition and this is actually a common concern that I run across...but why would he look so angry on his mug shot...or maybe everybody doesnt smile like I did on mine! My mug was FABU! Yes...I've been incarcerated for a second in my life...and I did my hair while I waited...so that my mug would be cute! See how I used to be...now...I'm lucky if my hair accessories match...but I digres...this story is sad.

2 comments:

Shai said...

WTF! Ok, how can a 6 week old be only 3 1/2 pounds and the couple not notice. SMH. I mean to starve to death in 6 weeks means that he was getting anything. My lord that makes me sick. How come she did not breast fed?

Keelah said...

Shai...Right! I remeber being SET on breastfeeding...but it was not working out...and then my son started to get jaundice (which of course is not the end of the world) but I broke out the Similac in a minute! My way or his heatlh. He wins every time!