28 June, 2007

Just something I noticed...

Did anyone notice that baby clothes are no longer easy breezy. I mean their shoes have the nerves to have buckles and SHOESTRINGS??? What the??? And their clothes having actual BUTTONS!!! Not snaps covered by buttons...but real...take your time BUTTONS!!! I was ANGRY! And I laughed histerically at myself shopping the last few days...because that was some basic criteria by which I measured a potential purchase, right behind fabric, color, and cheap look factor. And wouldn't ya know...everything I liked the most...was complicated?? Dont these peoople know how often one has change clothes on an infant??? Or do they not care? They just design them...leave the bent back fingers and wiggly arms to parents???

Bwahahahaa Cracking up ay my angry self! She.is.crazy!

3 comments:

Shai said...

Girl, I was looking for my cousin's 10 month old daughter sandals. They had mini-versions of women's sandals. I mean they had thong sandals in a size 2. LOL. SMH. And some of the clothes look so hoochie for kids. LOL.

*Tanyetta* said...

hahaa......sooooooooo true!!!!

i'm so glad you can laugh at yourself. here's a tidbit...they GROW way too fast out of their clothes too! *sigh*

the trip you're daydreaming about is it Italy? how the hell you gone make me go to an actual atlas and look! LOL you so crazy!!!!!!! :)

Keelah said...

Italy would be nice!!! But I'm talking about Louisiana! :)