27 June, 2007

Questions for today?

1) Why must I feel apologetic...cuz I'm not in the mood for bull shit today?
~ I handle my fair amount of shit with a smile most days, why am I not entitled to just ONE DAMN DAY...where I can allow my mood to reflect the TRUTH of the situation. I know I'm at work...but damn. I am not a robot..and there is only so many fake azz smiles that I can give...right?

Hahaha--okay that is the only question for today. I am not feeling very upbeat today...yes I have my reasons...the extreme heat that blanketed my city last night. My lack of air conditioning. My son sleeping RIGHT.UP.UNDER.ME despite our lack of air conditioning. The fact that I got a whopping 2 hours of sleep last night. I.AM.PREGNANT!! And apparently not one of those bouncy preggos either. And normally,I TRY to shake it off for the cause...however some days that is easier than others. I am sure that I am a grouch (as my family and friends remind me DAILY) But damn...whats wrong with that? Why cant I be MAD AZ HELL sometimes without people trying to FIX me...there's nothing wrong...I'm in a bad mood. Do you not have bad moods? Is it strange to just notice a mood in someone and just let it be? Or should I use all my energy to try and cover it up? SO THAT 'THEY' WILL FEEL MORE AT EASE. What chall think? I smile on cue...do all the professional tricks that I am paid to do. What is the big effin deal???

4 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

keelah you are a better woman than i am because i almost NEVER hide my bad moods....if they don't like it then screw them!

Sweet KeiKei said...

but on another note...hope ya FEEL BETTER!!!

Keelah said...

Girl....I try. But for what???? I'm STILL catching grief...because my smiles arent radiating from my soul...cuz guess what...I'm MAD AZZ HELL!!!

Shai said...

Oh, to be pregnant in the summer. That ish sucks. LOL. I feel ya girl. Pregnancy takes over your mind and body. I was surprised I came out sane after labor.

I hope you feel better. I pray you get A/C too.