25 June, 2007

Over the weekend

Well this weekend went by too danggone fast. Good news...Before I had to call my landlord for the door...one of my uncles (now upgraded to FAVORITE!) came by and fixed it! Now he came BEFORE 8:00 on a Saturday...but I can forgive that. ONCE. I was so happy, cuz I didnt want to spend any of my trip money on a new door. He got it looking better than new...well actually better than it was before. I am SO happy bout that one. This weekend my baby got his first little tooth-bud!! Which to him must mean...no more baby food. Cuz I swear...he is not feeling it. AT ALL! But he is totally captivated by my food. Sigh. Am I alone...or is it so frustrating having to feed a child who eats off your plate...when you are starving? I have to chew it up for him...gross I know...but haha its not me eating it! So every bit I chewed he wanted...I'm pouting like, "Mommy is hungry too!" Upon hearing that...he took it into his own hands to get it himself. My man is so brave...he is the only human alive willing to sacrifice a limb to put a hand on my PLATE! He is growing up so fast...Well nothing much to report...cept I am tired of 9-5 in it. I came to work, thankful and happy...semi well rested and just bored with this ish. I do the same things EVERY WEEK. Then I get two days off to recoup...just to do it all over again...God...I am ready for my REAL assignment now! Please...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad he fixed it all better!!!!

Sweet KeiKei said...

it must be good to have family wit skillz!!! lol

dc_speaks said...

hey now...i have another spot to roam over to...

thanks for stopping by. I too have an uncle that can fix everything...he is my fave uncle. but then that was his position for many many years already.

i'll be back to poke around your spot.

Laters and congrats on the growth of the lil one.

*Tanyetta* said...

Your upgraded uncle is an A+ in my book too! Keep him around. Kudos for forgiving the before 8am visit, you are better than I am on that :)

p.s. you cracked me up when you wrote: My man is so brave...he is the only human alive willing to sacrifice a limb to put a hand on my PLATE!

LOL

i can imagine you grizzlin at him!! haha,...

Sounds like you are truly enjoying motherhood. It's such an amazing experience.

Paula D. said...

Haaaaaa! Girl, I am dying about the man being brave comment & your plate!!!!!