18 June, 2007

Too familiar???

How do you guys about people you know and see in your daily life reading your blog? I feel weird about it. Its not that I lie on here...its just that I am so honest. I dont want people that I have to look at in the face to know what I am willing to tell total strangers. Is that weird? I think so...But it is truth. Some things I admit on here...I would never utter to people in my life...why is that? One I dont think I know anyone who can be objective enough to give me space to be me...learing and growing in MY way. Without telling me how it should be...instead of giving me room to grow in how it is. I also dont like to hear..."If I was you..." That is a phrase that I have heard over and over again in life. And I dont like it. Never did. Never will. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. How do you know? You could NEVER be me. You can imagine what it is like to be in my shoes...but you cant know. Even if I tell you. Because words can never truly capture life. Close, but not in its entirety...sigh. I just dont think that people who already have a preconceived notion about you can offer the type of awareness needed to percieve you truthfully.....so if you know me in life...stop reading my shit! If I trusted you like that...I would share this with you. I dont...so quit eavesdropping on my personal shit! (Yes its on the internet...for all to read) But not you! So peace. Go kick rocks!

4 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

i agree..those that are near & (maybe even) dear to me should not....I REPEAT...should not read my blog. I too, am way too honest and I can only imagine the crap I would have to hear.

Anonymous said...

LMAO at picturing my mother reading my blog...my potty mouth...the shit I have done to Tony...lol...that is just hilarious!!!! EEEEKKK...and yes I totally concur that it would be weird to have my sister or any relative read my blog cause I get's down dirty with it...LMAO!!!!!!! I am candid with my close friends and give them details like I give you guys but my relatives....whew!!! that's alot to chew...

CreoleInDC said...

I am always conscious of this when I'm writing about stuff. Note I hardly ever say anything about my family unless it's something great. Why? I don't want no ish. I only share the good stuff about them...but, as you know, I tell ALLLLLLZ my bidness. ROFL!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you!- if someone sees you every day of your life, why should they feel the need to read something so private? I went though this recently-- it pisses me off! I mean, if you see me, jsut talk to me-- you don't need to read my blogs.