28 June, 2007

A picture..

I have this picture in my mind...of being a wife and mother. Of being a revolutionary, and inspiration. An artist. My canvas and my platform? My life. I see me being relaxed and so deeply alive that my very presence changes the atmosphere to match MY VIBE wherever I go. So that wherever I find my self...I at at home. I see my home being a reflection of the beauty of this world and from within my heart blended together to create a lovely atmosphere where my families bodies and souls can rest and be rejuvenated. Where we live. I see my life being full of riches. Material riches...deep fulfilling relationships, leisure time...to just explore my depths...SURROUNDED by family time. Laughing with my Love and watching and helping my children grow into confident, happy, creative young adults. I see my work being something that MOVES 'me'. Something that fulfills that part of me that yearns to be of service while satisfying the need in me that craves CREATIVITY and FREE EXPRESSION! I see my life...WORKING. For me. I feel a deep thankfullness for the blessing of a life lived from WITHIN. A life truly created JUST FOR ME! I see health, wealth, abundance, peace,joy, love, and gratitude being the foundation on which my life is built. And yes, yall...I know this coming to me NOW!

My task: To stay open and expectant...and courageous in the face of all that I have secretly dreamed, as it makes it way toward me. To remain thankful even in my darkest moments, for when I recognize the darkness...that means it has not taken over all of ME.

Thank you's. Thank you for my vision. Thank you for my dreams. Thank you for my children. Thank you for my family. Thank you for the MEN in my life, who remind me that I am special and worthy of ALL THINGS GOOD! Thank you for the women in my life who remind me that I TOO AM WOMAN! And to those reminders to remember to have faith and look for the best as ~ What I see depends on what I look for.~ (stole that from a calendar!) Thank you for my life...and your highest vision for it. Thank you for my best being your least...I think Imma roll wit chu today! You really do know best! Thank you. 4 everything. Love, me.

No comments: