07 June, 2007

Go Paris...Its yo birthday!

A friend and I were having a conversation about heiress Paris Hilton. My friend thinks she sucks because she's famous for being an heiress and spending daddies money. When I pointed out that girl is making her own...she balked at that...and kept on saying that she started off having money already...to which I replied and? I personally understand where my friend is coming from...but me being me and her being her...we felt the need to somewhat challenge each other. I dont think there is a damn thing wrong with being born into money and using that platform to propel you forward. What are you supposed to do...pretend your family isnt rich and slum just for the sake of slummin? I do understand that there is an unspoken about affluent people in life. I felt it growing up...and I never understood it. How can you have disdain toward people who have what you desire? Well I understand that also...But I personally think Paris is one of the smartest chicks around. You'd be insane to think this chick is anything but ingenious. True some of her tactics are not of my taste...but she sees a place where she can be successful and she's doing it. And like her or hate her...she has FANS and INVESTORS! And found someone to pay her for what she does and she obviously enjoys her work. She has that thing and it pays swell! I am not a fan of Paris, but I am a fan of people doing their thing and making it profitable for themselves...and she is definatley doing her thing. And I'm not mad she got out of jail early...When I went...I got out early too...and dare ya to be mad! I was happy as hell. It wasnt bad...but I was happier at home! Did I feel bad for the inmates I left behind? Who had to serve their entire sentence...NOT ONE DAMN BIT! I was too busy counting my good fortunes over getting out! Plotting my next move! Gone Paris witcho bad self! Do whatcha do!

1 comment:

Sweet KeiKei said...

i agree...no need to hate no her when she's makin it do what it do, ya know???