21 June, 2007

Guess what I'm doing???

No..not planning what I'm going to wear out of town...nope not planning what to eat IMMEJITLY after work (tho I should be--girl is STARVIN!) I am learning how to add extra stuff to my blog. Unfortunately, I work on a computer all day, but I do not have a lot of 'knowledge' on the how-to's. I love reading people's blogs!! All of my BLOGROLL gets checked daily! Okay...If I am completely honest...several times a day! But after reading Tanyetta's blog...and MONNIE!!! I realize that pictures really are worth a thousand words. I mean, maybe thats the voyeur in me...but I really love to see pics of people and places that are referenced, smiling kids, and just LIFE. I always "claim" that I'm going to add some more 'things' to this page...but never do. Partly cuz my azz is always tired after work, and partly cuz I dont have the web at home anymore...I know, I know the stone age. But mostly cuz I just dont know how. When I was pregnant with my son...I joined an online pregnancy community and they swore I was faking (can you believe people DO that? I mean ugh!) But anyway...one day after it was implied that I might not be authentic...I went to the bathroom and took a pic of my belly (shirt up) from my phone and posted it! Well yeah...that ended that...but I want to add more! I want this to reflect ME and not just my mood swings and psychopathic rants!! :) Hopefully I can figure this out soon. I hope there is a tutorial...I'm not too swift sometimes. Have a great day yall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl you are funny!!! I do understand about people thinking you have alllllll this time to fake the funk???? I have gotton some real strange comments and emails from my readers!!!! that's why every now and then I post a pic of us....not that I give a rat's ass...but still!!! Pictures are pretty and they bring life...so by all means!!!