03 January, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!

Okay...Yall know I suck right?? Cuz I have not a picture that I can put on the computer of my baby. But I had my son...FINALLY!!! Little Mr. Xavien (pronounced Zay-vee-in)Isaac was born on December 11th! He was 7 lbs, 8 oz. Born at 9:43 pm. I dont have the internet at home...there have been so many things I wanted to share with yall...and I'm bout to have a time going thru all of your blogs to see what has been going on with yall!!! I have been having some serious withdrawals! But you know what kind of withdrawals...I am NOT having...DRUGS! Why you ask??? Cuz I had natural childbirth!! NO PAIN MEDICATION AT ALL! Now if you read my blog...you KNOW that was NOT the plan! However, I guess God had a different plan, because the freakish turn of events left me in the MOST AGONIZING pain that I could have ever imagined! However...that experience was unlike any other. I know what it is to LABOR for love! Could I have lived my life without that??? YES! Would I change it? Not on your life. I have proved that there is nothing that I cannot do! I am TRULY A G! Well my one year old, has taken very nicely to being a big brother. He is so attentive to the baby, and even tries to comfort him when he cries. Its so sweet! I am so thankful, this holiday season has been magical. Christmas was great...lots of family...EVEN MORE FOOD! And no gestational diabetes...so I could load up on carbs as much as I wanted!!!!nd by the way...If anyone didnt know...BREASTFEEDING IS THE BOMB! It helped me avoid postpartum depression (as did the drug free birth, I believe) and I have lost 30 lbs already! I see why people breastfeed til their kids are five! lol NO I DONT! But I have been reading too many articles about it. Sorry...once a tooth starts to appear, ITS OVER! Done deal! Its not been long, but I am glad to be back at work. This is so gay...but I really missed yall...I have to check yall out now, so I'mm cut this short! Talk to you soon!

7 comments:

Shai said...

Congrats! Natural birth, girl give me drugs, you are a good one. LOL.

Take it easy, you are back to work so soon after birth.

How is the big brother J doing? Is he walking yet?

Sweet KeiKei said...

HEY KEELAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Girl, you know I been checking your blog everyday since you left to see when you were going to update but I am soooo happy to hear that everything is great with you and the fam.....God is good ALL THE TIME!!! XOXOXO

Keelah said...

Shai, thanks. Jeremiah is wonderful, as long as he still gets his love...he is ALL GOOD! And yes I am back soon...but I was ready...I was a bit stir crazy. I want to be the type of person who just enjoys domesticity so much...but honestly...I was ready to get back to work. It also doesnt hurt that I need MONEY! hahha :) Happy New Year!

Unknown...I wanted to be near a computer so bad (It is official...I am addicted to blogging)...and YES GOD IS! I cant believe all the miracles that we were blessed with!

*Tanyetta* said...

Congratulations! Babies are true blessings :)

Anonymous said...

Hey shuga!!!

You know I am going to whoop you right??? I have been checking errday and you coulda let a nigga know sumthin!!!!!!!

I am soooo glad you are back!!! I need to see the pics of lil man???? where dey at???

Chokkk

Lisa Steptoe said...

Welcome Back & Congratulations. Missed ya.

Miss Awesome said...

Congratulations!!!!!