29 January, 2008

My cousin LOVES ME!

I had the most wonderful surprise ever on my break...my favoritest cousin in the whole wide world came to visit me at work. It would have been a 'real' surprise...but she got lost and had to call for directions...which just goes to show how long its been. I think of her every day, and I just figured that since I'm all in baby mama mode that we couldnt kick it the same way we used to...but thats just stupid and today proved it. She treated me to lunch (was great by the way) and we just caught up on the latest happenings. Her life is moving! Changes are happening and its just so wonderful to see her all living her life and being all 'grown' and stuff. Cuz to me, we will always be 8 in our nightgowns, doing crossword puzzles and her being fast! I hope she reads this...!

Anyway what is so special about this...is I havent talked to or seen her in forever! She was my best friend throughout my life, even when we dont talk for periods of time. And if you read my blog...you know I have an aversion to connecting and things...and my cousin is someone that I need. She is the most fabulous and real person that I know and I hope that we can continue to connect. It may be hard, because I am not sure how to DO that! Specially now that I feel the pressure to conform to martyrdom. Geez, I wish things like this were easier for me, but alas...this is how it is. And hopefully not the way it always has to be! Thanks girl for making my day! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too :) Always have and always will. I know you have an aversion to connecting, but I accept that because I accept you and I will always be here for you.

Smooches