11 January, 2008

Blogdentity???

You know how when you go to someone's blog, you can get a pretty good feel for who they are, by what they talk about? Most of the blogs I go to are pretty clear what the people that wrote them value. I am not sure that I am liking how I am coming off. I mean, it must be true about me...because I dont lie about anything, but I just seems so...'troubled'. I mean...I do a lot of SELF stuff...like there arent any other things going on in my life. I have two BEAUTIFUL children...however the dont make it on the pages much. I have a man, who...okay I'm gonna leave that one alone, not feeling very happy right now. I have some truly miraculous things that happen to me on a regular. I have family, a few friends-ish. No real social life, but I feel so one dimensional and narcissistic. I truly am pretty much THE ENTIRE focus of my life. How can I move my role players into a more prominent position? (Is it wrong to consider other people role players? Or is that just a testiment to the size of myself in my own mind?) It is exhausting and depressing to only be able to see my neuroses and not how VERY important other people are in my life. I am blessed beyond BELIEF! Like for real, for real! But I only write about whats wrong, as if it really outweighs all the things that are right. Clothed in my right mind, I KNOW that is not the truth. But...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kee Kee...

I typed out this long long comment...but to be honest, I dont have the tenacity to re-type it...in a nut shell, I just want to say that your blog to me, is sooooooo honest...you post things other folk are ashamed to post or embarrassed...Reading your blog has made me step back and say...now that was some real shyt right there....I appreciate it...it's refreshing. The fact that you know you are blessed beyond measure speaks volumes!!! To me, I see you working things out in your mind alot in here...sometimes we just gotta do that!!!! Writing down the things that are wrong is therapeutic for you and reading what you have written is therapeutic for me LMAO!!! j/k...but for real, I would be worried if I didnt ever see happiness exude from your words...or if I only saw defeat...I say you are blessed woman!!!!

I miss ya...come by the messageboard and talk to me...I be bored to deff!!!

Shai said...

I agree with Chokkk. Well said.

Keelah said...

Are yall trying to make me cry???? Thanks so much! I needed that!

Chokkk-I am going to register in a minute! :)

Lisa Steptoe said...

Hey Girl,

Ditto to chokkklit. You say how you feel and your real to me. As for being withdrawn...think about how NOT-withdrawn you are when you expose yourself to an unknown amount of people...and how many people who love you the way you are without even having met you. Try to apply that same behavior to everyday life & dealings with people (just be yourself in real life) and you will be amazed at the things/people that will be attracted to you. Will you occassionally get hurt or be dissapointed in people. Yep. But just imagine how much more rich your life and experiences will be.

Keep on the journey.

*Tanyetta* said...

I love your blog. Keep on doing what you're doing!

You know I'm a fan :)

Eb the Celeb said...

People use blogging in different ways. Some people write to make their life make sense, some people come to blogging to release everything that is going on in their life, some people just need to vent. Use your blog for whatever suits you. There are no rules to blogging so what you have posted in the past doesnt have to also be your future.

So dont feel discouraged about your previous posts and dont feeling the need to compare yours to what others posts. You are you and have your readers for a reason!

CreoleInDC said...

What chokkklitsoul said truly. We know who you are and we know you're a good and genuine person. How do we know that? Cuz it comes across in what you "say."

I think you're blessed beyond reason...but I do think that sometimes you forget that. Stop forgetting it. Girl...DO YOU IN STYLE!