21 January, 2008

Hurra up and BUY!

Monica once said something that her mother told her...Only buy things that you love, that way you will always have things that you love. Now that is not a direct quote, but you get the gist right? Well anyway...I dont do that. Things I love hardly ever get bought. Not because I dont deserve what I want...but I can harldy afford what I love. My tastes FAR EXCEED my cash. ALWAYS. I'm not a shopper, meaning I hardly ever find myself in a store--in the event of a sale. So I have lots of things that are far seconds to what I really like. I was scanning my closet the other day...I dont LOVE anything that I own. Some things fit well on my body, better than others, but something that makes me put that extra STANK into the walk?? Fraid not. [insert sad face here] But boy oh boy has fashion been pulling at my heart lately. I have been seeing some things that make me want to ignore my bills and just be the consumer that I am built to be!!!! :) I am going to go shopping soon. I can feel it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! Girl, do it do it!!! U deserve it!!!

I am glad that fashionsista is coming out!!!!!

Sweet KeiKei said...

girl, i'm feelin that itch too! i say go for it cuz i sho iz!!!
xoxo

Sheletha said...

thank you for helping the economy!

Paula D. said...

Lol! Go do your thang!!!!

*Tanyetta* said...

get your shop on girl. even if it's one outfit complete with shoes and a bag. you'll feel better :)