05 April, 2007

Setting the WILD CHILD free!

Just read this article, http://www.ediets.com/news/article.cfm/cmi_2426398/code_30177, and it got me to thinking...I am so feeling this! Food does create some sort of release or comfort when you arent able to do what is inside your heart to do. Dangerous game to play tho...What little ways can I add to my life to allow my 'wild child' expression?

Wear sexy panties, for no reason at all.
Dance EVERY day!
Play with fashion--to try and incorporate my style with this somewhat conservative environment.
Wear my FULL curly fro to work one day--have yet to wear it BIG!
Flirt! With everyone I see! (ha ha I do this anyway)
Plan a weekend getaway...even if its local. To explore new nouns (people, places and things)
Take a class (taking belly dancing starting next Friday!! so excited about that one!)

So yeah...I'm on my way! I really dont wanna be housewifey? Unless I can be that fly housewife, whose home is fabulous, business handled, but still has a life outside of "responsiblities". Peace.

1 comment:

Sweet KeiKei said...

thanks for the article. it is soooo true! i swear that i always feel that my life should be more exiting. now i'm searching online for events / things to do for today!!! no such luck though plus i'm broke but i guess this can be another thing for me to focus on.
thanks again!!!
xoxoxo