04 April, 2007

Good Morning!

I am not having a very good morning. I woke up early...still left late. Made a lunch...dropped in in the driveway. Took the road with no contruction...drove behind the slowest cars EVER the whole 20 miles!! Dreamed about work...so I never really left. Tried to be nice and wake my man up so he can go get a J-O-B this morning...and he dragged his feet!!! Tried to pray...but the taunting voice just kept laughing at my folly . Ha hahahahaha Yes this has been a character building morning. My mom was at my house when I got home yesterday...and ...not going there...let me get down to business.

Thank you God for keeping me aware of your presence behind the incidents that have occured in this day so far. Thank you for allowing me to hear my thoughts and feel my emotions brewing a storm in my mind and body-threatening to rob me of my precious peace. Thank you for reminding me that You are much bigger than ALL of my circumstances. Thank you for expanded perspectives that helped to ease my pain and not blame outside sources...even tho...(smile). Thank you for keeping me in a place that I was able to view the events from a heightened perspective so that I was not completely caught up in them. And thank you for reminding me that when I write...I can free myself of anything. And further more...thank you so much for the free back massage that my building is offering. If there was ever a day when I could use it...it is today...and you in all your KNOWING and Grace have once again provided everything I could ever need. You did not stop the events of this day...but you have reminded me that no matter what happens you are here. And when I took a minute to pause...you let me know...that my exterior experience and myself were not one. I am one with YOU! For this and all my life...I thank you. I love you. First and Always. Keelah

1 comment:

Sweet KeiKei said...

giving thanks is the perfect start to any day!!!
stay blessed!!!