19 April, 2007

Forgive me

I learned yesterday that if someone does something wrong...they have done something wrong...If you label them as that...YOU are wrong. If I stole something...I will be dealt with. If you label me a thief...you condemn me to more of the same. Labeling things make life easier for us. It helps us to put things and people into categories that are small enough for us to chew...but labels are nothing more than acceptable limits. In my world which I desire to be limitless...labels have to go. Nothing is good or bad or better than or less than...They exist. If only in our minds. I rebuke labeling and judgements. I allow everything and everyone to be as it is. It is not the purpose of this world to satisfy me or to make me happy. It is the purpose of this world to be the backdrop to my spiritual development. To give me a living guage to let me know how I am evolving. When life is sweet...I am in alignment with my good. When life sucks...I fell off somewhere. Somewhree along the lines I have allowed that which is untrue to become true for me. I am not to suffer. I am to be joyfull in this life. I am to be honest in this life. I am to be LOVE in this life. I am to accept all and condemn none...Cuz what you do to others IS done to you. Not in the future, but in the moment. I forgot the interconnectedness of all of life. I was on a high horse where I was right...and I suffered. Because that is not true. I am not right. I am not wrong. I am...just as HE is. Judgement is suffering.

Dear God, Please help me to know that being right serves no good in my life. Please help me to know that the moment I judge another, I have also judged myself. And that judgement doesnt help to change or to heal or to grow. Judgement now matter how justified to the human mind is poison. It cuts down and decapitates. Please help me to kow that I dont have to judge something as bad or wrong in order to not accept it. I can live and let live. And remain in total peace in the midst of any perceived storm. Please help me to remember that nothing is happening to me...it is happening. And please keep in my mind and heart the truth of connectivity. So that I never again think it is alright to look down on any weaknesses, whether I see them in others or learn them about myself. I love you. And I m thankful that you love me...no matter how ignant I can be sometimes. Thank you for your grace. Thank you for your understanding...and thank you for not being human. Cuz we can be so cut throat sometimes. Thank you from the deepest parts of me. LOVE. FIRST AND ONLY. keelah

2 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

agan....wow!
this is exactly what i'm learning in my critical thinking class.... how it's easier for us to label people and things in order to "understand" them.
i'm speechless....
thank you for this wonderful insight. i am certainly the queen of all judges and i wish that it would go away because it ruins so many relationships in my life. i'm going to have to save this one and read it a few more times so it can sink in.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

this is an excellent post Chica!!!

Good words and wonderful insight!