17 August, 2007

TEN years!!!!!

I am debating on whether or not to attend my 10 year high school reunion. I cannot believe it has been 10 years! TEN! Wow. Last night I went through my yearbook, reminiscing...but honeslty dont have a lot of high school memories...as I was never allowed to DO anything...but I'm working on letting the past go! :) Anyway...I went on myspace just to see what everybody is up to...I was FLOORED by the fact that most people have CHILDREN...like big elementary school children. Like 3rd and 4th graders...at least!! Am I going to go? hmmm...we'll see! But I am doubtful.

Mood: Kinda sad...depressingly nostalgic...wanting to smack someone that keeps working my nerves!

Appetite: Starving, as usual.

Outlook: Not too good. Dont know what my deal is today.

2 comments:

Lisa Steptoe said...

Girl, I'm getting ready to go to my 20th Reunion from College...gotta go fierce (Don't slap me cause I'm not in the mood).

Your posts lately have been thought provoking and great, keep rolling with the punches.

...and as for the Quixtar thing. DON'T do it unless you really want to turn your life over to "The Plan"...you can make more money with less work and financial outlay as a greeter at Walmart.

Love ya.

Organized Noise said...

My 10 year reunion was supposed to be last year, but they didn't have it. I would have loved to go. There are some people I would love to catch up with . . . then again, there is myspace, facebook, and classmates.