01 August, 2007

A Bear is A Bear...

...No matter what it wears. That is the lesson from a very animated dream I had last night. I am a dreamer. Its something I look forward to every day. The rejuvenation of slumber and the revelations of my dreams. Lately I have had a LOT on my mind. Worries about the future, questions about the questions that I ask myself about decisions that I get to make. Faith, how to maintain it when my world does not immediately reflect the fruition of my deepest prayers. How can I know if what I am going to choose will be the right thing for my family? I have a FAMILY!! When did my ass grow up and have to make decisons like these? And all the while I worry that whatever I choose may not be whats best...some unforseen circumstance will come out of left field and taunt me..."I told you so! Nah nah nah NAH!" Well I have to trust that I have the vision necessary to make the best decisions. I mean if I cant make good decsions for ME then who can? I do not believe that God brings us anything that he has not equipped us to deal with. So I have to believe that if a bear (or challenge) is wearing a dress, that I will not only be able to immediately recognize it for what it is...but respond appropriately to the situation. I have to trust my instincts. I am excited...and nervous! Life is good. Because it IS happening. And Im glad I'm still here to get to live it!

5 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

happy to hear you're feeling good...keep up the momentum.
xoxo

Shai said...

Those pregger dreams are a trip. LOL. I was told a woman has multiple conceptions when she is pregnant. I call it thoughts on high speed. I had some crazy dreams while pregnant. I am glad you are doing fine.

Nic said...

Dang girl.... I'm all nervous and excited too, like I have a life! LOL!

Seriously though, it's awesome that you are able to interpret your dreams like that and utilize them in your everyday life.

Keelah said...

Nic, sounds like youve been having a life to me!!!...I been to your spot! I know what you've been up to! [wink]

Muze said...

amen girl, amen. lol.