08 August, 2007

stuff

So my man came back on Saturday...and it was so nice to see him coming out of the airport doors. He was smiling from ear to ear! It felt good to be missed and to see it oozing all over his face. So far things have been very good. We have been having a lot of fun together, and our son is reacquainting himself with him. Is this bad? I became the new favorite!!! And I loved it! His feelings were a little hurt when our baby cried everytime I left the room...or he would bend over backwards to see where I was going...not contented to be with daddy. He has said mommy more than EVER!!! Am I too excited??!! Yep! Anyway...I guess a month in "baby" is a lifetime! But that seems to be gone now. Now they can chill for minutes before our son calls out for me! Guilty pleasures! So I'm a bad person...pinch me! Well anyway...I am getting over a bad bout of dehydration. Do yall know that ish hurts?? Well I didnt...now I do. I have been feeling pretty bad for the past few days...and just chalked it up to being fat and hot and pregnant...but I was in serious water denial. And it began to wreak havoc on my body--muscle spasms, unable to keep food down (the WORST!) ...I'm better now...but I am tired. I been all playing wifey...cookin and shit! Hahahahhahah...I.DONT.COOK.NO.MO! But since Nard is home...I'm thinking it would be nice to remind him what he is missin....however that cannot continue to go down... I dont have the stamina for all that. There is a reason why I dont do shit...cuz Im tied as hayle! I'm all grocery shopping, cooking, ironing, yep...all these things that have been practically IMPOSSIBLE for me to do for the past few months...now I'm doing them with a smile. AND not drinkin water??? Prescription for DISASTER!!! So I have advised him...that he had his last home cooked meal. Nope not even on his b-day in two days! Pick a place--any place! Not gonna do it. I have been going to bed at 11:00 instead of my normal 9:30 ish...and this is just not working. I dont want to complain..but I am jumping through hoops that my big azz cant fit through right now! Its funny tho...I feel like I did when we first met...trying to put my best foot forward and thangs...Its cute! However after almost 8 years...he done seen my feet in their pedicured glory...and when I look like I have been walking in flour! So what am I trying to prove???? Me feets gets ashy from time to time...and I put a flip flop on em and call it a day! He knows that....so I'mma go head and BE as I am. Non cookin-but ALL EATING! Paper plate and plastic cup usin', corned beef devouring...ME! What is that I hear...the bells of FREEDOM! SMILE--AND ENJOY THIS DAY!

2 comments:

Shai said...

Being pregnant in the hot summer ain't no joke.

Gurl, you better drink more water. Most of your tiredness is because the baby is taking your nutrients. My doc warned me about giving myself enough to function. Carrying a baby is alot on the system.

Gone and take it easy and Mr. better not trip. You holding home down and that is alot. Rest up.

*Tanyetta* said...

Paper plate and plastic cup usin--SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN! :)

RELAX! AND TELL MISTAH TO PUT SOME COCOA BUTTER ON YOUR FEET FOR YOU :)