06 August, 2007

The Case of the Missing Underwear

Okay...so this is CRAZY! I have heard of losing socks in the laundry...but I lost a whole damn load of draws. And they are nowhere to be found. My place is not that big...and picked up for the most part. Yet...when I woke up this morning I had NO DRAWS!! I had my honey check in the dryer...where they SHOULD have been (nope havent learned my late night washing lesson) and he brings up a load of colorful clothing...where my underwear SHOULD have been...but NO UNDERWEAR were in there!!!! How does that happen? So the goose chase begins...I think that maybe I just "thought" they were supposed to be there and they were awaiting a wash...however the only things left unwashed are my comforters. They are not in the drawer...nor in the closet...nor in a pile. Now they could be in the trash...but that is highly unlikely...besides...I'm not going to check. Gargage is thrown out for a reason...if they are in there...they would stay anyway...so to make a long story short...i had to wear a pair of his boxers. I had to cut the thighs...cuz mine are WAAAY bigger than his. They are so uncomfortable. Its official. If I were a dude...I would wear panties. Not briefs...but panties!!! I really appreciate them so much. Their comfort...the way they contour to my body...And since my undies were missing...so was my favorite (read: only) bra. I have more....but they dont fit right. My girls are growing and I have two that fit really well...the rest are NOT OKAY. One would think that I would have bought more...but I didnt think I needed to right now. Once again...joke on me. So in addition to wearing tight azz boxers...I put on a bra that is eons too small...needless to say that it is in the car...good thing I wore a jacket today...which may or may not be concealing the mayhem. sigh...and I dont feel well. I want to go home! And crawl back into bed with my sweetie...who came back on Saturday afternoon. So...I'm hoping that this turkey sandwich will help me feel better...sigh!

6 comments:

Valaria said...

hahahahah..you are so silly. If you live in an apartment complex and share the washroom...then I would say someone stole your underwear. If not...then your man is taking some things to remind him of you when he leaves(lol)

Keelah said...

hahahahhaha...girl i do have a shared wash area...but im the only one who has a washer and dryer...so nobody else should even venture to that area...and i think he wouldve fessed up and gave me just a PAIR for today!! I was frantic!!! :)

Sweet KeiKei said...

sorry girl but i had to laugh when i read this...i guess this is a damn good reason to buy some new undies! lol

Shai said...

I have lost a load of towels before. I live in a flat,my moms up and I am down. There is the only washer/dryer on my side. Gurl, I found my towels mixed with some trash bags in my storage room. LOL. They were mixed up with some old things I was going to get rid of.

I hope no one took your undie. SMH. Yuck! If they kept them cause they should not be trying to use them.

Shai said...

Did you ever find the missing undie? LOL.

Anonymous said...

laughing *hysterically*

Honey is home and you lose ya damn mind!!! hehehehe!!!