01 November, 2007

The first day of November!!!

I am so excited!!! I have 14 days until maternity leave!!!! Party ova here! I cant wait...cuz my mind is GONE!! I forget everything...keep making mistakes that are just funny, but that tends to happen at this point in the game. My last day is going to be November 15th!!! Hopefully I dont deliver before then. Of course that is a chance...because baby is pretty much fully developed now. I'm hoping that I at least get a few days to just chill with my family and calmly transition from being a mommy of one to a mommy of two! This is going to be AWESOME!!! My man is back...and I am enjoying him immensely! Too bad bout the pelvic rest...he has definately earned a little action...but doctors orders!! OH well...time will come soon enough. I try to pray for patience...but my druggy ankles, and my expanding waist, says HURRY Up! I need to buy more maternity clothes...but I dont want to so close. I have, however been buying clothes for after delivery. Cuz I have slipped so far off the girly-girl radar-- Gotta get in MILF status, like RIGHT after delivery! No exceptions!! Well hope November is wonderful for everyone! I know its going to be GREAT for us! :) Well talk to you sooner than later! Wooooo-hooooo! I want to SCREAM! Life feels so good today! So thankful!

4 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

Well AMEN to that!!!
I can't wait to hear all about the new bundle of joy!!!
Try to take it easy until it's your time to go out on maternity. May God continue to bless you and your family.
xoxoxo

Shai said...

I hope you do get some rest before the birth. The last stretch seems so long then bam the baby is here and it is on and poppin.

Keelah said...

Thank you Unknown.

and Shai--I know what you mean...I had planned on going on maternity leave on the 31st of Oct to get 2 weeks of rest and he came on Oct. 22nd!! So I'm hoping that I can at least get a few days this time...cuz on and poppin' its going to be!!! One year old and newborn??? {insert crazy face here}

*Tanyetta* said...

10 more days! ;)

I am really hoping you'll get a chance to rest, relax and get spoiled and pampered while you wait for your beautiful bundle of joy.