05 November, 2007

Why every time I take a STAND...

I wind up feeling bad about it. I have a "friend" that has been making comments throuought my pregnancy...that were just not right. I have written about a few...first she admitted having some 'feelings' about me being pregnant...and then various little things ever so often...that I tried to justify away. Why? I dont know. I cant imagine that anyone would say mean things on purpose...or without having a really good reason. Yeah...sounds like bull shit to me too. However the last thing that this "friend" has done was so uncalled for...and even tho I want to pretend it didnt happen...it did. I got up to tell her and the other lady that works here that I was going to the bathroom...and she growled, "Quit whining!". Now I gotta pee...so I kept going...but when I came back...I let her konw that my complaining would be done approximately the first of the year! Now my whole thing was...she assumed that I was going to be complaining first of all...and second that she had the AUDACITY to say that! Out loud! The other lady, we'll call her Mary...cuz thats her name (lol) said...Quit complaining?? Youre not pregnant!! But the killing part was...I wasnt complaining! I was trying to look out for you. Needless to say...I am not feeling her anymore. I dont really want to talk, or be friendly because you are not FOR ME...and I know that now. Mind you, she apologized...but still. Now she has been trying to be friendly...but I just cant. I have had to overlook too many things with her...and I'm just tired of trying to justify other peoples actions. I need to recognize...that there is not always some understandable reason behind someones actions...and if there is...its not MY job to find it. I cant go around getting my feelings hurt, just because you have something to get off your chest.

8 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

I know thats real....you don't owe nobody nothing! Especially if they are being inconsiderate and disrespectful. I swear people be killing me these days. I mean if no one else, I always believed that people should show favor to pregnant women. This world is so backwards...

Enigma said...

Yay. Take care of you. She is crazy though. Like unkowndiva stated, folks usually take care of pregnant women, not give them grief.

jali said...

There are people who seem to exist just to steal joy. Ignore her and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Afrodite said...

I agree with Jali. I never understand why some people walk around just bringing people's day down...

who? said...

She's mad about something. The next time she says something out of line, ask her why she mad.

*Tanyetta* said...

keep your distance from any and all negative nancy's. they are NOT for you and they should not be around you. if you have to work with them then i would just keep it business as usual but, avoid them at the lunch table at all costs. ;)

p.s. ditto what caesar said!

Anonymous said...

tell dat Beeeotch to sit and spin!



oops...did I say that!!!???

well I am sick of muthaflukkas talking stuff...I been pregnant 50-11 times and the shyt aint this glorious, wonderful experience when it's late in the game as you are...

tell the gatormonkey to kick rocks and keep it moving!!! LOVE YA!!!

Chokkkk

Keelah said...

Chokkk-Girl! lol YOu crazy...I know what you mean tho. Dont worry, she on my LIST! And sick about it!