02 November, 2007

I've been tagged...7 things about ME huh??

The rules of the game are:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Well its not usually hard for me to talk about me...cuz I fascinates the hayle outta me...however I'm afraid that you may be disappointed...but here we go anyway! :)

1) My favorite subject is anything associated with MIND-BODY connection! I really feel like you can heal ANYTHING if you can heal it in your mind first.

2) Whenever I have any ailment, I check my books on reflexology or What you feel you can heal to see if there are any affirmations I can do or any pressure points I can press to help.

3) I dream of going on a spritual retreat, where we do yoga, eat vegan and sing Kum-bay-ah while holding hands in the woods.

4) Sometimes when I leave my house for errands, I pretend the paparazzi are watching my every move! Could be?? right?? :)

5) I feel like I would be a sell out if I straightened my hair. I have been natural for about 6 years...and havent straightened it yet! Even tho I am dying to see how long it REALLY is.

6) I went to massage school, but got freaked out...when I realized how INTIMATE it was.

7) I practice having OOBE's. I used to do it on a regular...but not so much anymore!

I tag...my blogroll--its not that many...but I love yall and read your stuff everyday! Even Unknown who doesnt post that often anymore!

1 comment:

Afrodite said...

Ahahahaha! The paparazzi thing. I thought I was the only one who did that.

I always make sure I have my sunglasses on if I've had a long night to "hide the dark circles" (read: look cooler).

And six years natural?!? Good for you! I'm going on four months...