14 November, 2007

I hate people again...

I guess I should not have been SO excited over going on maternity leave...cuz ever since I have allowed myself to celebrate...PEOPLE have been getting on my last dayum NERVE! I cant take it. Well actually, I guess I can...and I will...cuz I only got ONE MO DAY!!! (after today) I cant wait to wake up to my internal clock, as opposed to my alarm (not that that wakes me up much anymore). I cant wait to meet my son in person. I cant wait to start working out! I cant wait to have a medium well steak from Outback. I cant wait to drink Kool-Aid with sugar in it!!! I cant wait! Sigh.

2 comments:

Shai said...

Enjoy your time off. It will be on and popping when the lil guy comes into this world and big bro will be making his moves. Is Jeremiah walking yet?

Keelah said...

No he is not walking alone...but he can crawl faster than I can move!! lol He pushes his little fire truck...but move the truck and when he notices that he is unsupported...he becomes a fall out boy! INSTANTLY! Its funny! But I am sure he will be walking soon! And then ITS ON!