22 February, 2007

I have found all that I need

Yesterday...I found all that I have been searching for my entire life. I would like to say that it was magnimous and that it was earth shattering and turned my reality upside down...but instead it was just like going somewhere and having the strange sensation that you have been there before. At first it was so unfamiliar, but a part of me relaxed..."at HOME" . I was on unfamilar territory, but I was not afraid. why? Because there was a strange presence there with me. I dont know what that presence was...cant even describe it now that a whole day has gone by. But...I know. I stood in awareness of this presence. I was there with it. And it was there with me. We were...together. And thats what counts. I finally understand it is not about any of the other things that I thought it was about ....it is simply being there.
Now icing on the cake...is that not only is this presence there...but it can communicate with me. It can see me...and though I cant see it with my physical eyes. It did make a way for me to understand?...if I may use that word. It did make its presence known in a way that I would be for sure. It was so peaceful to be there. Everything took on a whole new glow. Life was ethereal. It was exactly the same...but something about it 'seemed' different. It was more alive. More real. More intense. But still just here. And just here...is just fine with me. One Love.

No comments: