03 February, 2007

Cleansing is Cummulative!!!

Okay two weekends ago, I cleaned my flat from top to bottom. Okay..I didnt get in the nitty gritty like windows and corners, but I did make sure everything was cleaned, wiped down, swept, vacuumed and picked up. I washed all of the laundry and all the dishes were clean. I felt SATIZFIED!!! Well as the week went on, things were popping up on the floor, a folded diaper here and there, circulars from the stores I needed to check for sales, coupons on the table that I needed to use next time I went shopping, and bills that NEEDED my attention. And I wondered to myself, how did I get back here, and the answer that I received astounded me. You dont clean something one time and expect it to stay that way. You dont practice that with your body, your hair, your teeth so it certainly wont fly for anything else in this natural world.
LIFE CREATES WASTE. That is a truth that I didnt easily take to. But it is real. Nothing in this world does not create waste or excess and if you dont have a system in place to process and eliminate it, then what you will end up with is a helluva job to conquer later. Overwhelment is a feeling that I try to avoid, because it causes me to suffer and take on a defeatest attitude. So it serves me better to do a little as I go. I keep viewing cleaning as taking away from my life, when in actuality it IS a part of my life. It is the way that I deal with things that are of no use to me. Or keeping the things that I do desire to keep in a "space of their own". Which is what we all yearn for...maybe doing that for my things will help me to do that for myself. hmmm

Me and Tima are planning a weekend that she is gonna come and visit and we are gonna have a ball. Hopefully by then I will have a cam, so that I can begin to document my life 'en photo'...lol but part of our weekend is going to include going to the holistic center and getting a colonic. Colonics were a phase that I went through a few years back, when I was really adamantly into colon health. And yes...with that too, I assumed that one good one would be enough. Ha ha YOu would've thought I would have learned my lesson from that. There seemed to be no end to the shit that you sweep up under the rug. Or in my case bury in my body. So now in preparation for change, (not just the colonic) I am taking fiber in the morning and drinking more water as a part of my daily routine. I am going to begin the cleaning now and never stop. That seems like a hefty goal, but some things you just dont stop until you're done living. Like Breathing, loving, growing, and yes cleansing! Thank God for clarity and its ever evolving presence in my life. Thank you1 Eternally, Keelah

No comments: