14 February, 2007

I have decided to answer the call

Well...I have been hearing a whisper in my heart and mind every time I opened my mouth to complain about something. It has said...RESET! I didnt understand at first, mostly because I didnt want to. It was too easy to make excuses on why I couldnt or shouldnt. Lately I have been eating junk, saying junk, believing junk, and just being a human dumpster. Garbage in--garbage out. I have been in a foul azz mood, and unable to easily process or deal with my "normal" everyday. Its been pathetic. I have been exhausted beyond belief...Thank you Bernard for not dogging me and just letting me go to sleep. I love you. I have been losing faith along with my mind...and just feeling 10 steps behind the game that I created. I need more energy but I dont have enough available to create any more in my life. My skin suffers, my hair suffers, my mental health suffers, my body suffers, my work suffers, my family suffers, my ENTIRE life suffers because I am not creating that 'space' for myself to get things together. When I spoke to Keir the other day, I told him that I wish I could reset...I completely forgot that I can. I have decided to fast for 10 days. I was making excuses on why I could not start until I got my next check, but I'm so done with excuses. Either I want to help myself, which is my God given right, or not! I choose to. I will be going to the health food store today to get what I need to start my cleanse tonight. I am doing the Master Cleanser. This will be my fourth time doing the fast. It has been past time. I have been polluting my life and not allowing for removal, and now I am backed up physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It is time to make that space. I have done it before, so I notice the attitude within myself that I know whats going to happen. But honestly, this is a whole new experience. Which is some of the fear of actually doing it again. My goals for this cleanse are to re-establish a connection between my body, mind and spirit. To clear OUT the debris that remains between us. To improve my emotional health. To feel myself. To improve my physical condition, which is not the best right now. And to reset the contols on everything, especially my diet.

No comments: