18 October, 2007

Jealousy

I am experiencing a feeling that can only be jealousy. Its not angry...and I dont want the person of whom I'm jealous to see an ill fate...but I am coveting. There was this girl that I went to high school with...and she was PERFECT! She always looked perfect, she was a sweetheart, she was very involved in every extra-curricular activity you can name, she was smart, captain of the cheerteam, dated the most popular guy in high school all four years, was a devout Christian...and yes a virgin. YOu could not hate this chick if you wanted to. She was homecoming queen for every year (for our class)...Yep...me no likey her! So I'm browsing myspace...and I run across her...and wouldnt you know it...her current life looks just as perfect. Had beautiful wedding, to man that you can see the love OOZING FROM. Just had first baby...looked FABULOUS throughout her ENTIRE pregnancy...yep she documenteed it all. Even when her belly was huge as a tank...she was cute...and leaving comments such as "Pregnancy is the greatest!!" and "Thank God for MIracles!" BLAH BLAH BLAH She has the life I think I want. And I hate to admit..but yep...Ya girl is thoroughly jealous. Did I mention that she lives in a beautiful home in a beautiful city...with beautiful lamps in the background?? Did I mention the plushness of the carpet? No I didnt...cuz that is a slight overexxageration...tho I'm sure it was plush. I'm sad. I have lots of things to be grateful for...but all I can keep thinking...is JEALOUS JEALOUS thoughts. Which of course just reiterate all the places where I think I fall short. sigh. I wanna go to sleep now!


{serious reinvention time is near--channelling Madonna}

9 comments:

Afrodite said...

Funny...everytime I check upon the so-called perfect people from high school, they always look a hot mess with 2-3 kids and a terrible living situation. eh...c'est la vie.

jali said...

Nothing is as good as it seems from the outside looking in.

Nic said...

Shitttt! I'm hatin' too. I heard that broad just found a cure for cancer too. LOL! Naw just kidding. But really I just wanted to prove a point. Sista girl aint that special. Just keep in mind that, All that glitters ain't gold.

If that doesn't make you feel better, just find someone that's doing worse then you, and be thankful.....or gloat....whichever , lol :)

Luv & hugs

Keelah said...

Afrodite-Yeah there were some of those too!

Jali-Thanks...that is true! I just got caught up! :)

Nic-hahhahahhaha-you are TOO crazy! Thanks girl!

*Tanyetta* said...

and i just found out from rodney and nem that her husband blacks out her eyes on a regular! LOL

let me stop.

that is NOT funny.

i'm going to the naughty corner!

p.s. you are fabulous and if you are NOT happy with your current situation, you can do something about it to change it just make sure it's what you want for your life and not trying to keep up with the jones' type of foolishness. :)

*Tanyetta* said...

p.s. send me her myspace account and i'll spam her azz for you! LOL

ok let me stop right now.

Anonymous said...

I can always count on Nic to make my azz laugh uncontrollably....

Kee I love you girl...you say stuff most people think they are too good to say and the truth of the matter is, there is someone looking at you, jealous of what you have....wishing they could give their man 2 beautiful babies, there is someone looking at you wishing they man would travel cross the US to provide a better life for his family....

I got 2 words....

Be Grateful!

hugs and kisses
Chokkk

Anonymous said...

ohh and by the way, why aint you one of my friends on myspace dammit????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Keelah said...

Tanyetta...bwahhahahahaha! Too funny! Thank you.

Chokkk-Thanks...and girl my myspace is empty...I just created it to spy on all the other pages! :( I said I would hook it up while I was off.