18 October, 2007

Note to people!!!

If I must objectify myself...I would say that I am a nice person. Its true! I am! Not necessarily because I like to be nice to you...but because it feels better for me to be nice. Its easy to condemn someone...but it feels better to try and understand you. Its easy to just let whatever I'm thinking roll of my tongue...but it feels better to exercise tact. Its easy to attack those who hurt me...but it feels better to take responsibillity for my own experience that I AM HAVING. I am not who I am to benefit YOU at all! I'm actually much more selfish than that. I am the way that I am...because it feels better to live my life in this way. Yes...being this way can be a double edged sword, lots of people dont understand how I can function the way I do...Shit! Half the time...I dont either...but I know that it feels better this way. It is easy to point the finger...but it feels better to accept what IS. It is easy to judge others...VERY EASY! So I'mma leave this one alone...cuz...hahaha ya know! But all in all the point is...just because I am what most would consider a nice person...does not mean that I ALWAYS want to be bothered. I dont like to to always be that person that people think is always upbeat and ready to listen to your nothingness. I mean come on!? Do you not hear me at all???? I am cool peeps...but I dont want to hear your shit all the time. I have my own shit to process...I do not have the capacity to handle both of ours...so dear friends, when I am more quiet than usual...please dont perch yourself near me...and attempt to siphon my vibes. It makes me ANGRY! I am entitled to attitude days...or weeks, or months if I wanna...cuz sometimes..that feels better. Get it? Got it! GOOD. Now ya have a wonderful day nah...Ya hear??

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

yes ma'am and i've taken notes and i will check myself at the door :)

p.s. i loved this vent.