11 July, 2007

I'm having....

ONE LITTLE BOY! I was in disbelief over the little penis! For real! I have been saying 'she' for the longest...but He is definately ALL MALE! Everything looks good...he is HUGE! He is already a pound...and he waved at us during the ultrasound. He has really big feet too! His profile looks just like mine! I cant wait to meet him face to face! He is LONG! I'm going to stop eating so much before I have one of those 8 lb. babies that I fear! Well gotta go try and work...(after I visit yall spots of course ;) I'll be back...I know I still havent written about my trip yet...but its just so long...and I'm so lazy. I HAVE to figure out how to get pics off my camera into this site...I have about 6 pictures that could completely sum up the trip! Catch yall later!

7 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

wow...congratulations on your little boy!!!

Keelah said...

Thank you so much!

Paula D. said...

Awwwwww! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chica!!!

I am holding out hope for a girl and wiping sweat from my brow on your behalf because whew, you had a close call....Twins would have been a blessing but, whew...a lot of work!!!

Blessings to you!

Shai said...

Wow! Congrats. Were you hoping for a boy or girl?

Girl, I had an 8 1/2 pound baby. Big babies run in my fam. I was over 8 lbs.

Keelah said...

Chokkk!!! Who YOU telling?? I was trying to maintain my kool...but I would have went INSANE for real...had it been twins! 3 BABIES


...and Shai...WHYYY did you tell me that??? lol :) My son was 6 lbs...and he was WORK getting out...I.cannot.imagine.any.bigger!! :)

Keelah said...

Shai--Oh and secretly (I wished for a girl) I think I could have felt DONE!! with one of each. But I dont want to be one of those people who keep trying...I have a cousin who has 6 boys trying for her girl! So Imma go head and practice being totally grateful for what I have!:)