19 February, 2008

Another 4 bites the dust!!!

I am so excited to report, that despite my best efforts at complaining about all the things I do wrong, as far as health and fitness...something must be right...because another 4 lbs--GONE FOREVER!!! I know that if I really put in a full effort, then it could be so much more dramatic, but I'm aiming at longevity here, not just quick pat-on-the-head results!!! I feel very good about this. I am schduling a spa day for me when I make the 24 lb. mark. I know its an odd number, but its a personal milestone for me...and I can't wait to celebrate it! Be well everyone!

7 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

congrats keelah!!! keep up the good/hard work and i'm sure you will see the lasting effects you are looking for.
xoxo

Shai said...

That's great. Congrats! I need to get back on my wagon. I know I felt better when I started altering my eating/drinking. I still am working on my walking. LOL. I have to get some new gym shoes, when I really need to watch my money. It costs to get healthy and it is worth it.

Girl, I know I would be dancing now if I lost 7lbs. Go girl! :)

Keelah said...

Thank yall SOOO MUCH! I am TOO EXCITED! And one of our clients noticed that I have dropped weight..that was the BEST!

Nic said...

Way to go girl! Keep it up! I know you can do it.


P.S. we need more baby pics.

Paula D. said...

WooHoo!!! Way to go!

BlackButterfly said...

Hang in Keelah, you'll get there, I'm praying for you girly!!! and 1, and 2, and 3, gon' girl!!! Rock it out!

Blu Jewel said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm impressed when anyone makes a committment to improve themselves and their health. I wish you continued success.

Love!