14 February, 2008

Domesticated Diva???

I am so excited!!! :D I am finding myself going home and actually doing things to my home. It is NOT a conscious choice, its just like somthing that I do now! And I am too happy. It has long been a dream of mine to have that "Martha Bug" and its happening. And I feel better doing it. I think its because I have turned cleaning into a meditation. I dont get to have that much time to myself, so I have found a way to be with my family, but be with myself, and at the same time making my home beautifully immaculate! Its quite a wonderful feeling to wake up and everything being in its place. I feel like I am finally sinking into myself and my external world is starting to reflect that! Yippee! lol

4 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

hey keelah....this is wonderful and it only gets better.
xoxo

Nic said...

That's awsome! Keep up the good work.

Kawana Aminata Oliver said...

Nathan wrong wit staying home ;-)

Kawana Aminata Oliver said...

Nathan wrong wit staying home ;-)