10 December, 2008

Tomorrow never comes...

There is only today. What have you done today to make you feel empowered?

I decided last night that I am going to lose 45 lbs. by May. 9th.

So in lieu of MY decision, I got back out of bed, and packed my food for my workday.

Break-Oatmeal w/raisins, 1 boiled eggs
Snacks-celery sticks, boiled egg, grapefruit, 1/2 of a sm. baked chicken breast
Lunch-Green salad w/ carrots, bell pepper
...and my walking shoes!! Cuz on my 30 minute lunch, which is barely enough time to eat, but PLENTY of time to walk...Im workin it out! I'm done pretending that there is nothing I can do about my predicament...there are many things I can do! Just have to decide to do them...

This time, when I fall off...I will E-N-J-O-Y every moment of the slip up before getting back on track. Shit dont stop! Neither does the kid! I am done with being overweight! Just fed up...LITERALLY! Time to make space...cant be truly satizfied, if I'm always sabotaging my most basic efforts of getting my physical life in order. I love me! And I want the best for me! Time to give myself the best that I have to offer. So that as my cup runneth over, I have my BEST to offer those who depend on me and who look to me for a source of inspiration. Time to quit playing small and embrace this HUGE destiny that I know is mine! This 45 lbs. is actually my New Years Resolution. And I am starting TODAY!

I figured why not start now and have the foundation of the habits I want to cultivate in myself in place by the first?

Love Always FIRST AND FOREMOST!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talking about!

I know you can do it too!!!!!!!

I'll be right here cheering you on.

Keelah said...

Thank you Tanyetta!!! I will need it! My BFF (food) is not taking kindly to me changing up our relationship! AT ALL!