11 December, 2008

Mistakes...Yes already!

I ate 3 cookies yesterday eve. I know, I know...it was a test...but they were my auntie Mary's homemade oatmeal chocolate chip boys (coincidentally she brought them over the DAY I decide to change)...and I resisted them forHOURS!!!! Then I decided...just 'taste one'.
Was that me or the addiction?
Hmmm....either way I did...and that quickly turned to 3. They were DEEEELISH! Must ask her what form of CRACK she put in them??? Everyone in my house kept gravitating to them...but sigh, everyone is not chanigng their eating habits...I am! I get it.

Lesson learned: When you feel the temptation.... counter that! I SHOULD have removed them from my sight. Instead, I kept them on the counter, so every time I went into the kitchen...there they were there...whispering softly in my ear..."Taste me...I'm so gooooood." The sound was so seductive, so enticing, so completly romantic. Promising me delectible pleasures that I could only imagine...


And they did not fail to deliver.

Moving along....Today is a GREAT day!!

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ honey--1 boiled egg white
Coffee

Lunch: chicken, brocolli and potatoes w/ onions

Snacks: Grapefruit, celery sticks, 1 boiled egg

Dinner: Chicken and whole wheat pasta and broccoli

Snack: NOT COOKIES! Pinky swear!! :)

Everyone have a fab day!

No comments: