25 June, 2008

Why does vomit taste so bad?

I was just pondering why upchuck has to hurt, be violent, AND taste bad on top of that. Ever since the parting in my depression, I have been existing on two levels, it seems. One part is still heavy and weary, and surrounding that part of me is hope and knowlege that things are indeed improving. So I am learning what it truly means to maintain faith. The only thing is, as life is clearing things to make way for better things...it feels pretty bad sometimes. And I am finding it not yet an automatic response to relax and let God do his thing. My car is dying. The one car that we have...When it became apparent to me, I freaked out!!! My man has three jobs, last month he had none...today he has THREE! And I work 20 miles from home. I am thinking, what are we going to do? I dont want a car note. Been there, done that. Not prepared to do it again, we need childcare for two infants, and gas is $4.00 a gallon, and he needs a truck? WTF? And while I'm spewing negativity left and right...complaining about how hard it is to live in the 'meantime'. My man is looking at me in disbelief. "Who are you?", he asks me. While I feel that life is falling apart, he feels it is finally coming together. And things are sometimes uncomfortable when forces are being rearranged. What the? When did he get all Guru on me? haha Of course he is right, and I am just trippin'! How did I get in this place? Where am I? Its so unfamiliar here...and scary, but this is life! LIfe is clearing out all the old garbage. Car is breaking down, phone is messing up, I am being held accountable for things that never used to register on my radar. I am having bouts of emotional upheavals, hopelessness, despair, fear, optimism, love, elation, joy, pride. I am excited about the postive side, but I am literally sick with the 'other' side. I dont like to feel bad things...but they are there. Ugh. Upchuck sucks!

No comments: