23 June, 2008

Bitter but SWEET news!

Due to that awful cold I sported last week, I am down to 203!! I am about to get out of the 200's. Lawd! I am so excited! That is 50 LBS...GONE!!! Yep, I'm counting these sick ones. And the ones that were baby! So what...sue me! I havent been under 200 lbs in about 3 years. And even before then, me and 195 were inseperable. I am finally no longer considered obese and my goal is by the time I turn 29, on Sept. 19th, I will be at a normal and healthy weight! Being sick, but still being a mom and having ish to do gave me a hands-on-lesson about the MUST of taking VERY GOOD care of myself. And I shall! :) Have a great week all!

I actually have to go to a tailor and get my clothes altered! Like...this was unimaginable to me! I am getting my clothes taken IN!! AAAAAAHHHHHH! The impossible is possible. Prayer WORKS! :)

4 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

YEAHHHHHHH! This is AWESOME news! You can do it. I have faith in you. Sounds like you are on the right road!

Eb the Celeb said...

good for you girlie!

Sweet KeiKei said...

congrats!!! yes prayer does work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Hope you are feeling a lot better.