10 June, 2009

Tell the truth; ignore the devil.

How honest are you in your life? Not how often do you tell the truth, but how often do you say what you truly feel and think...inside. How often do you find yourself tempering what you say and do because you are more concerned with how other people will be about your expression? I am a humble person by nature. And I am extremely empahtetic, which basically translates into: I dont want people to feel bad, so if I can avoid it, even at the cost of my own feelings, i will. and I usually do. Only thing is...that shit is not working for me anymore. And its time to switch the shit up!

Mind spill--Shut the fuck up!! stop crying and fucking whining about ohh...poor you! how badly the world has fucked you over, how he deceived you, played you, used you. how they did you, what they said or thought about you. SO GOT DAMN WHAT!! Quit talking about the same shit over and over again. Dont convince me...I'm tired of hearing the shit!! Convince yourslf on you your own time. Cuz I dont want to hear the shit any more. I want to sock you in your fucking face every time I talk to you...because you get on my nerves!!! I hate how you get all vacant in the eyes as you try and hide behind those dumb ass thoughts of yours. YOU ARE DUMB. If you are willing to believe the shit you tell yourself...then you DESERVE everythign you get. You must want it...shit you turning it around in your head an awful lot to dislike it so!

If you are in denial...how can I sit there and listen to you tell me of a problem, when its APPARENT that there is an operator error in your life?? How can I sit there and listen to this for the millionth time???

I cant.


I won't.

Why not? Its not because I'm judging. Its not because I want to be mean, or self righteous on you. Its simply because I have been there before. I've been you. I've wandered through life with my eyes WIDE shut. And I have suffered.

I've read things, wrongly!! And instead of accepting self responsibility for it...I labeled the circumstance into a neat box of karma, bad luck, or my personal fave: God and His oh-so-mysterious ways!!! When in actuality, I chose not to see the truth. I saw hitting walls as a sign that I needed to be stronger, in order to knock them down. Instead, perhaps they were just spiritual boundaries, to let me know that I was heading the wrong way. Maybe that wall means that that road is not on my path.

Know better, be better! Stop bumping your head up against that wall. I dont remember where I was going with this...its late...im sleepy...and now my energy is all frazzled....cuz i let all of yall come and dump your self imposed agony on me.

Word of the day: Self-Accountabilty

Be accountable, for whatever happens. law is law. You really do reap what you sow. not just in actions, but in words, deed, thoughts and intentions. That is how you plant...your life is your harvest. What is it that you are reaping? The answer is.....whatever you are sowing.



If you like your answer, great!


If you dont...join me in getting busy digging up and replanting some thangs. Seasons are changing...time to plant what I intend to harvest. Happiness, honesty, freedom, love, passion, joy, truth, beauty, peace, laughter...and lists!

Life.

Live it!

YES!!!

3 comments:

Shai said...

Excellent post. Gurl, you telling the truth and shaming the devil.

TravelDiva said...

Good for you! And the next time that person call up wanting to rehash, whine, snivel & cry and give you the woe is me...say this: "_______, I'm sorry for interruping you; however, I can no longer listen to your sob story again for the umpteeth time as you are unwilling to make any changes or take accountability for your role in these events. When you are ready to talk about where you go from here and make real changes, then I am here for you and ready to listen. Until then, have a nice, miserable life." Click.

Keelah said...

Wow!!! Thank you for that!!! I dont ever know what to say...so I sit and try and protect myself while trying to gently nudge them to more constructive speak. And then fall out from exhaustion later. :) I cant WAIT to use this!!!