01 June, 2009

Happy First Day of the rest of your life!!!

Something about June first created anticipation in me for the last two weeks! Dont know what it is...I mean there is a retrograde ending...so thats good if youre into that type of thing. But for me. June 1 is a time of new beginnings...it is the beginning of the 'put up or shut up time'. It is a time for pruning this life and leaivng behind a beautful hand chosen pattern. I am SO EXCITED!!!

This weekend was somewhat kid free. My mom and sis kept the boys Saturday, and their dad spent time with them Sunday. I had a few interim hours, where I had to do a few mommy things, but mostly I got to focus on getting things done for me (and ultimately us)...so that the transformation can begin.

I am ready. I got up early enough to greet the morning. Even though I ran out of gas on the freeway on my way to work. That sucks, becauase I inteded to start the rest of my life doing the damn thang. Sigh....

Well I guess whats best is that I am able to maintain a positive attitude, even though things didnt go according to my plan. The funny part is...I actually made a plan for this morning...

Most of it went off without a hitch. Should I even try to appreciate small progress?

Yep! Me thinks me will. Cuz progression is forward movement.

I miss my friend. I may have lost one. Luckily not to death, so all is not lost. But... Seems like it. It hurts pretty bad. My friend doesnt get it. This life is not a vacuum. We all affect each other. A little consideration goes a long way.

Well N-E WHO!!! I am here. Alive. Feeling industrious and prosperous. Lets get this life started!!! Lets make June 09, the BEST MONTH SO FAR!!!!

:D

No comments: