08 October, 2008

MMM-MMM Good!!!

I dont need to possess you
to en joy
The precious moments where time
comes undone
For us to be-come
togetherness
Until....

What is that???
I dont know...just something I was thinking about. I usually get so caught up in ownership and labels, that sometimes I miss the gift. Its not always about saying, "Thats mine!" Sometimes its about sitting back and basking in the glow or warmth or pure joy of what is...at this moment. Not tomorrow or even afterwards. Sometimes its okay to stay RIGHT HERE. And open up to as much joy as the moment will offer you. And let tomorrows worries fret themselves. I like that! Yes...I will live like that! Cuz I CAN!!!

3 comments:

Shai said...

That's your piece. Wow! Go Keelah. It had me thinking.

Keelah said...

Awww!! Thanks Shai! I am always so nervous about posting my 'poetry' cuz...er...I am so not a poet...but I'm glad you liked it!!

Shai said...

*sigh* Here we go again. You ARE a poet. LOL. Gurl, embrace it. Take from another poet.