09 April, 2008

Satizfaction Guaranteed

I was going to get some KFC Hot wings for lunch. Even after I complained about my weight plateau, even after I searched the web and found out that only 6 wings are a WHOPPING 450 calories.

Well my office manager asked me where I was going for lunch...I was embarrassed as I admitted the truth. Needless to say, that feeling stopped me in my tracks. I reluctantly followed her into the cafeteria in our building...and very painstakingly bought a veggie spinach salad and a water. As I ate, I felt a strong urge to crunch on my wings, but my body had a different reaction. She is ELATED! My body literally began to REJOICE more and more with every bite! If I was not paying attention, I could have easily missed it. I am so HAPPY! Good food=good feelings. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that truth!

Those wings would have been soooo good, but the feeling would have been very short lasting and would have definately led to guilt afterwards. Dodged that bullet! :)

Go me!

3 comments:

Shai said...

Ahh, the struggle. I know. I have that battle and lose sometimes. I am slowly working it out. I just gotta get my walking shoes back on and walk. I have neglected myself in the exercise area too long.

Eb the Celeb said...

You better than me... I would have went and got them hot wings and just went to the gym after work... I can NOT ease the cravings for nobody... and stop looking at all those calories and such... too close to math and math is confusing...lol

Sweet KeiKei said...

u go girl!!! this is excellent! i am still trying to wean myself off the hot wings. keep up the good work!!!