26 March, 2009

To you:

You are the last thing I remember before I drifted off to sleep.
The sound of your voice, the feeling of your tenderness and understanding helped me drift off in such a wonderful way.
You were the first thing I thought of when I woke up in the morning.
I smiled.

I think of you, often.
I wonder...I imagine.
I try and tell myself, slow down. Dont go there, yet.
But my heart is full of love for you and no matter what I say to it...it simply continues

There is no room for this right now. I have to FOCUS. I have ish to do! I cant take a pause right now.

Invitations. Confirmations...

Damn. I cant DO THIS!!!!

But I so want to...does that count at all?

You have my mind scrambled...and its invigorating!!

Ssshhhh! Dont tell nobody....

I really, really like you!

No comments: