22 March, 2009

Random things....

I had the same nightmare all night.
I would hurt, then ease out of the dream, only to have a different variation of the same dream.
Same pain...slightly different intensities.
I am still alive. So...I guess I can live through the worst case scenario.

I thought of you last night. You must not have thought of me...you didnt call.

My yesterday was FULL! I enjoyed it immensely. I only disappointed one person. I hope she appreciates that I really tried.

I am at home. In the midst of spring cleaning... I guess there is always time for a blogging break.

I am ready to start attacking my demons. Shit...its the least I can do...bitches been on my head for YEARS!

I want to pick up my stake.... but I think I may just fly away.....

On a scale of 1-10, I am at a 5. And no...I dont like riding the middle. 8's or better, man. Eights or better.

I am already resisting work tomorrow. I really dont want a regla 9-5. It really does seem to take away from my life instead of adding to it. Maybe if I made more $.... Who am I kidding? I dont wanna go! I'd rather be making Mickey Mouse(ish) panna cakes for my boys.

I havent trained as consistently as I shoulda...Whelp! Today is a new day...and YES! I am still running the race.

Later on...I will get back to my business setup. After cooking, laundry, front closet, bathroom cleaning... I need another me to help out with my life. I guess this is why people get married be-FORE having children. Having help is REALLY important. Sigh...

Not going down that road...(even though its pretty unavoidable, cuz I live on that road)

I wouldnt change much in my life...but I sure am sad about being a single mom. It colors my whole world. I feel shame, guilt, and hopelessness.

Good thing they are just feelings...and can be worked through.

I am more than enough to handle this...but I find myself asking quite often..."Why?"

There was a big bowl of popcorn prepared for my boys for after lunch....Now there is a big pile of popcorn waiting for the vacuum. LOL. My bad!! Truly, I should have known.

Chocolate Milk is GOOD!

I need to start logging my food again, something (and not just this heavy feeling) is telling me I have been wilding out a lil too much, lately.

Time to go clean something.

Love.

No comments: